• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Lobster for Mother's day

Monday, May 11, 2009

No I didn't eat it, I BECAME IT! I went to the pool without sunscreen and got the worst sunburn of my life. I hurt right now, I really really hurt.


With that said, I had a great day yesterday! I'm not a mother yet, and neither is my sister in law so we put our differences aside (thank goodness) and celebrated the day. To start off, she hosted a breakfast for the family, specifically our mother in law.


Then her and her husband, my husband's brother, came over to swim. That was great fun! It's been too cold to swim but yesterday was perfect weather. We had floaties, a football and an old stranger lady to keep us entertained.


Then we went to our apartment and they played rock band while I talked to my brother. He is on a mission in Brazil right now and I haven't heard his voice since Christmas so you can imagine the excitement there :)


After that we went to a little Mexican place and ate tacos. They were pretty good and ever after being together for that long we were still having fun and getting along. Yay! I totally needed this day and am happy to report it went really well, with the promise of a lunch date next weekend!

1 bubble blowin' comments:

Design It Chic said...

Oh tacos .. some would be good right about now!!!:)) Glad you had fun with your SIL and the gang bang! Wish your sunburns heal fast!

And love love love your blog:)

Happy Tuesday!

(coming here from sits)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!