• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Surprise!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hubby excitingly woke me from blissful sleep. He had to tell me something so badly... his head might have exploded. He bought me two presents online. One is coming Monday and the other on Tuesday.

Once when we were dating he gave me Mono... then flowers. Since then I haven't gotten anything for him, without prior begging. He is terrible with surprizes too. For Christmas I wanted this movie. He found the movie and ran home to show me, 2 weeks before Christmas.

I wonder what these presents are.

5 bubble blowin' comments:

Hccm said...

Now you have me wondering what it is!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by from SITS today.

WOW! Two presents. I bet you can't wait. I pass out if my hubby did that.

I checked out your other blog too, and it is awesome! Love all the tips, sometimes you just need that voice of reason.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You make me laugh, Katie Lane. Your husband gave you Mono? Really? Now that is a blog post that I want to read! :)

Spent some time tonight checking out your fabulously designed blog. What a great site you have. HTML at its best!

I hope you are pleasantly surprised by the gifts from your husband.

-Francesca

The Blonde Duck said...

My husband does the same thing! He'll go buy me something like a month before my birthday, nag me to give it to me and finally present it with a flourish three weeks before my birthday.

And he gets all his presents at least two months before any occasion. It's a rule. In his little mind.

Tiffany said...

Have fun trying to guess your presents! I've found that bribing for info can be fun, even if I don't get any clues ;-)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!