• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Today's ABC's

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today I...

a. Colored my hair red (still wet I'll let you know the outcome later)

b. Drank a water bottle full of Diet Coke (awesome bottle btw)

c. Watched Gilmore Girls (the fifth exp. of the second season. Love it!)

d. Wrote 3 posts (on my new blog)

e. Shivered a lot (it's cold today!)

f. Signed up for Twitter (katiekatielane add me)

g. Designed my Twitter page (meshing both blog designs wasn't easy. How'd I do?)

h. Took a shower (to rinse off the color)

i. Thought about doing laundry (maybe later)

j. Went to get my slippers (just now cause I was cold remember)

k. Checked email (thanks for the comments everyone!)

lmnop. Entered giveaways (maybe I'll win)

q. Turned on heater (on the way back from getting slippers)

r. Called Hubby (he didn't answer.)

s. Aimed Hubby to ask why he didn't answer (he was on break)

t. Ate an apple (love those slicer/corer things)

u. Wrote another post (this one will be 5)

v. Made a grilled cheese sandwich (didn't even burn it)

w. Ate said sandwich (yummy)

x. Made my daily SITS visits (you ladies are great)

y. Did dishes (unloaded and loaded dishwasher)

z. Now I'm off to work on a website (it's going to be done soon I promice)

5 bubble blowin' comments:

Crazee Juls said...

Wow, Productive Day. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of how much you managed to accomplish. Why can't I ever do that much in one day?

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Wow! You managed to accomplish 26 things in a single day. You are like the Super Woman of the internet. I am lucky if I am able to blog and keep my house in relative order.

What's your secret? :)

-Francesca

The Blonde Duck said...

Can you come organize my life? :)

amy & lisa said...

Wow! You are one busy girl! :)
Love your blog.
I'm here from SITS.
Lisa

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!