• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Fill in the blank

Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Where did you come from where did you go? Where did you come from country {blank} Joe" has anyone ever heard this song? Can you please fill in the blank? I'm not sure that's how it goes but that's how I sing it in my head.



My dad sings it sometimes when he is in a silly mood. He sings a lot of silly songs which I love. I'm not really sure he knows the {blank} word either. For some reason these specific lyrics keep repeating in my head. They are so catchy! If only I knew them correctly...

1 bubble blowin' comments:

Ashlie said...

Hi! I just found your blog from the "In this small house" blog. Your blog is so cute! I had to leave a comment when I saw this entry...

The words are "...Where did you come from COTTON-EYED Joe..." Hope that satisfies your curiosity!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!