• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Top 2 Tuesday!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Top 2 Things you've learned from your parents or grandparents

1. LOVE EVERYONE, especially your spouse. My grandparents are the kindest people ever. They are amazing at seeing the good in everyone and ignoring the bad. They love each other more than any couple I've ever meet. You can still see it in their eyes when they look at each other, even after all these years.They teach me the beauty and importance of love.

2. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. Being a Libra I'm constantly looking for balance, thus I notice when things aren't 'fair' way more than I should. All throughout my growing up years my parents would combat my tantrums with, ' life isn't fair'. I hated them for that. But I get it now and I'm grateful.

p.s. Enter our giveaway - you could WIN!!

4 bubble blowin' comments:

Tiff said...

What a great top 2! My parents always say, "fair isn't always equal and equal isn't always fair" It used to get on my nerves, but it is so true!!

Anonymous said...

Life isn't fair is a huge one!! Isn't it amazing how simple it is to say, but how difficult it is to actually remember in those tough moments?! Great top two.

Beth McC. said...

Love both of these and "Life isnt Fair" has been taught forever in my family!! Love this post!

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

I like "life isn't fair." So much stuff we learn is overly optimistic, but this one is just...true.

Whitney =)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!