• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Owls, FOOD PROCESSERS and CSN Stores!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OWLS seem to be big this year. Not big as in they 'are eating too much', but big as in they are popular - you can find them all over the place. In clothing, jewelry, furniture - even as children's backpacks. Have you noticed this too?

I ask because there was a real life owl that used to hang around our apartment complex for awhile. Hubby and I would see him when we went on walks. We named him Mr. Owl. He was a very nice owl. I always liked when he as around - a cool reminder that someone is watching out for us. Sadly, we haven't seen him lately and I miss him. Maybe that's why I keep noticing all the Owl stuff floating around?

Anyway back to the backpacks. Aren't they so cute!! Do it - click the link above and look at them. SO CUTE! They are from CSN. Some of you may remember me mentioning this company in the past - well, I'm working with them again! (free stuff makes me happy!!) This time I know exactly what I want: this little shiny red food processor!!!

I've been wanting a food processor ever since I moved out of my parents home; I just haven't been able to justify the cost. I''m not a very good cook and I probably wouldn't use it that much. I would have to find room in the kitchen to store it. BUT the other day I saw some food channel using one to chop up peppermint candies - I NEED to do that. Justify complete. Review to come.

2 bubble blowin' comments:

Mrs. M said...

I love owls! I think they are so cute - I haven't bought any owl stuff yet, but it's on my list for sure!! :)

Shana said...

I highly recommend a food processor. I'm not a very good cook either, but it really comes in handy.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!