• HomeAbout MeHire Me

a Fabulous Fall day

Monday, October 4, 2010

Friday- today has been fabulous. Today in-particular was a fabulous Fall day. Yes, I did say Fall! Living in FL I don't get to see the seasons but today it felt like fall. The leaves where as green and as stuck to their branches as ever. No one was bundled up in layers and scarves. No pumpkins were on the side of the roads waiting to be bought up and taken home. No beautiful hearty scents filled the air. Nope, none of that. BUT it was a bit cooler, like possibly 5 whole degrees! If it keeps getting cooler and cooler I will be one happy happy girl (or should I say 'woman' now)!!

6 bubble blowin' comments:

Mrs. M said...

We have lots of real fall here - wish I could share! :) But glad you are enjoying a slightly cooler air on your end!

Sara said...

I would trade you some real fall for some summer weather, we didn't quite have one here in Calgary, cute blog and Happy Recent Birthday!

Unknown said...

Love the fall!!!

~Becca

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I love summer and hot weather. I usually enter fall kicking and screaming like a toddler...but the beautiful fall colors, fresh air and darling fashions always get me easily distracted and I find myself just as happy :)

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I know exactly what you mean!! {from a fellow FL girl} The weather's making me SO excited. :D

Meg Luby said...

i also have lots of fall here! i went pumpkin picking today and have been loving the fall weather :) glad you have been enjoying the floridian version of the season!!

love your blog. keep up the fun spirit of things!!

-m
http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!