• HomeAbout MeHire Me

I lost 50lbs - Friend Makin' Monday!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's topic is Health and Body Image:

 1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? Nothing. I don't have a 'perfect' body, but I believe God made me the way I am and I'm happy with it. (well.. perhaps..if you wouldn't mind... my size)

2) What is your best physical feature? My eyes. They are small but they are a pretty shade of green and I get lots of complements on them.

3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? When I'm "dieting" I weigh everyday. Otherwise maybe once every few weeks.

4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? No, I don't. Sometimes I swim but that's about it.

5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? Like Kenlie, I also drink lot's of water. It makes such a difference. I'm also working on my emotional eating and portion control.

6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? I've honestly never thought about this.Growing up I wanted to look like either my friend VeeAnn or my friend Kaitlyn - but I got ever that.

7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? Pluck my eyebrows and paint my toe nails.Simple things.

8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? I have a thing for dark hair and sideburns.

9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? Yes.

10) How do you feel about your overall appearance? I'm fat. My head is too small for my body. I'm much taller and larger than my husband. My husband has a better fashion sense than I do. All of these things could be better but what's life without some daily trails and humor? Honestly life is good and I actually lost 50lbs over this past year, so I'm very pleased with myself at the moment.

9 bubble blowin' comments:

Mrs. M said...

50 lbs is awesome...I bet that took a lot of willpower and diligence. Good job!

Marie said...

Great job on the 50 lb weight loss. That's awesome. I love,love, LOVE your blog design. It's so cute.

Brandi. said...

Congrats on losing 50 pounds! I wish I could say the same!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I would do anything to have eyes that color! And your beautiful from the inside out :)

dawn said...

Hey there! Stopping by from SITS and well, You blew me away with the 50 pound weight loss. I'm down 13 and counting... only (garumph) more to go!

AndreaLeigh said...

Congrats on loosing 50 pounds! That is amazing!

The Bonjour Four said...

so awesome!!! i will be SO happy when I reach that..

Mary C said...

Just me, checking out the blog of my favorite .......bloger? blogger? hmmmm.......both look strange.
Am so proud of you!!! Love you and Miss you Tons!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss! And thanks for visiting my blog during SITS Day!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!