1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? Nothing. I don't have a 'perfect' body, but I believe God made me the way I am and I'm happy with it. (well.. perhaps..if you wouldn't mind... my size)
2) What is your best physical feature? My eyes. They are small but they are a pretty shade of green and I get lots of complements on them.
3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? When I'm "dieting" I weigh everyday. Otherwise maybe once every few weeks.
4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? No, I don't. Sometimes I swim but that's about it.
5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? Like Kenlie, I also drink lot's of water. It makes such a difference. I'm also working on my emotional eating and portion control.
6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? I've honestly never thought about this.Growing up I wanted to look like either my friend VeeAnn or my friend Kaitlyn - but I got ever that.
7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? Pluck my eyebrows and paint my toe nails.Simple things.
8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? I have a thing for dark hair and sideburns.
9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? Yes.
10) How do you feel about your overall appearance? I'm fat. My head is too small for my body. I'm much taller and larger than my husband. My husband has a better fashion sense than I do. All of these things could be better but what's life without some daily trails and humor? Honestly life is good and I actually lost 50lbs over this past year, so I'm very pleased with myself at the moment.