• HomeAbout MeHire Me

It speaks to me

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not sure where it's from originally (if anyone knows do tell so I can give credit) but I saw this photo posted by a blogging friend of mine and I couldn't help but think about my life. The little symbols all seem to represent the things that are most important to me. I'm probably reading way too much into it but this is what it says to me.

LOVE/RELIGION ♥ HAPPINESS ♥ PEACE ♥ ENDURANCE

Does it speak to you too? What's it saying?

2 bubble blowin' comments:

thatgirlisfunny said...

I love bubble gum! That's a sweet picture. Simple and elegant. Love, happiness, peach and creativity or maybe - clarity. Thanks, SITStah!

Unknown said...

I love it! It reminds me of my oldest daughter, and it definitely speaks to me! I think it says, the skies the limit, color your world with the endless possibilities that God's set before you! I think it's awesome!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!