Yesterday wasn't so great. Here are some things you've learned.
1. Listen to those little subtle feelings that say, "grab the book" or "wear the other shoes". It just might prevent a TON of problems.
2. Before driving all the way across town and having hubby take off of work to go to the doctor's office to discuss the results of tests, always call and make sure they have all the results.
3. If for whatever reason you forget to call to check on the results please make sure you remember where it was you got the tests done. (the paperwork was in the book, hence #1.)
4. You have a bad memory, always make a backup plan. Write EVERYTHING down and take a notebook full of anything and everything you might need.
5. When you need something done quickly, call Mom not Hubby's brother. He will get nervous and very very dumb, taking 20 minutes to do something that should take only 2.
6. And when you call Mom, make sure Hubby is out of earshot when you tell her the password so you don't have to change it when you get home. That can only result in locking yourself out of your own computer and possible sabotaging your web design company as you cannot work without it.
7. It might be time for an i-phone. Just saying.
8. Dragging your feet across sidewalk, pavement, dirt hills and grass, because your shoe broke and that's the only way it will stay somewhat on, is very very hard. (Also hence #1.)
9. Please remember that as great as Hubby is, it's unthinkable to expect him to help you out after you ruined his day. It's also unreasonable to expect him to finish a movie before falling asleep.
10. And lastly, ice-cream can fix anything. But you already knew that didn't you.