• HomeAbout MeHire Me

big smile baby love

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hubby: "You are the love of my life."
Me: "Oh yeah?"
Hubby: "Yep. And when Maddie comes she's be the love of my life too."
Me: Big Smile.

So my appointment went as well as hoped. All my tests came out normal or negative. As Hubby would say, "my pipes are fine". The only problem they can see is my ovulation - it's not happening much, if at all, my hormones are all out of whack, but we pretty much knew that already. I got some drugs ($84 -suck) to stop the bleeding, it will make me really tired and really sleepy, and then in three weeks I go back to discuss fertility treatments.

I don't know that much about fertility treatments. It scares me and I fear that the more I learn the more I will stress out. Stressing is part of the problem right? So that would make things worse? Or maybe it won't matter, I don't know. And what about the cost, will our insurance cover most of it? We need to save up to actually pay for the baby stuff when it's born, if we have to pay a ton to just get it in my tummy... sigh.

But that all fail in comparison when I think about this simple fact: if it all goes well I could be holding my very own baby in my arms by this time next year.

10 bubble blowin' comments:

Rebecca said...

Stopping by from SITS!! Wow! What an incredible journey you are beginning. A friend of mine is out of her first trimester now and got pregnant with some chemical help. Just take it one day at a time. :) Good luck and blessings!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I am stopping over from SITS as well. I love this post! I will pray that God brings your sweet baby soon. Babies are such blessings. I love what your husband said. So sweet!

Unknown said...

I hope you get a BFP soon. {hugs}

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I have learned that timing is everything. We are blessed with what we're supposed to have by the grace of God and it's beautiful when on the other end. If you had told me starting out, you'll have 2 boys, no girls, a plethora of miscarriages and the 2 you get spaced out over 4 1/2 years....I would have said yeah right, and I don't have that kind of time or patience. Well, I have more than patience and absolutely treasure what I didn't think was possible myself. I promise you, "He" is bigger than "Hormones". Your prayers will turn into a blessing...

SZM said...

sending prayers your way!

Salt said...

Visiting from SITS to wish you all the luck in the world!!

cheri said...

you hubby is sweet and you guys deserve a bundle of joy. praying that this happens for you :0

from SITS :)

Amber Page Writes said...

I will keep all my fingers and toes crossed that that baby finds its way to your arms soon, soon, soon!

Here I scribble said...

wish u all the luck... :)

Mrs. M said...

I am praying for you both too. :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!