• HomeAbout MeHire Me

An apricot.. a what.. an apricot...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is an APRICOT!!


Only one person guessed it right, congrats That One Mom!! For everyone else, here is the Wikipedia entry for this silly fruit, they are actually quit tasty so you might want to check them out.

Now for my next question:
Do you also loose a brain cell with every drop of blood you loose??

I ask because I've lost a lot of blood the last few days and I've never felt more ignorant and slow. It's taken me five hours to do things that should have taken no more than 45 minutes. I can't sleep more than an hour at a time. I'm irritable and bored...

But my wonderful Hubby has been taking good care of me - got me pizza and yummy bread, even helped me clean up the house. Good thing he loves me!!

PS. see - I'm super stupid today, this post is even worse than usual and probably makes no sense. Can't wait for Monday.

4 bubble blowin' comments:

jules said...

I've never heard that one before. I will have to pay attention next time I get hurt....

and your post made total sense... have a great rest of the weekend.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Takes slow to know slow. Your post makes perfect sense to me. Apricot huh? Huh...that's all I can come up with to say :)

KristinFilut said...

I can't believe I am the only person to recognize an apricot. What a shame.

Mrs. M said...

Don't think you lose brain cells with blood, but being tired can make you feel mentally down too.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!