• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Second star to the right, then straight on till morning

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's been a long but productive kind of day. And long but productive kind of days need mindless relaxing kind of nights. In a mater of moments I plan to fly (speaking of which, check out my travel blog - I'm starting it up again) to Neverland and stay there till morning.

YOU SEE...

The other night Hubby and I went to Blockbuster to get a couple Harry Potter movies we were missing - we were going to have a big marathon on the weekend (which didn't happen). While we were there Hubs spotted Hook and said "Hey, don't you like this movie?"

"YES!!" I practically screamed while jumping up and down and grabbing the dvd to embrace it in a hug.

We purchased the three movies and then when we turned to leave I saw it.... the version of Peter Pan that my college roommates and I all feel in love with and watched a million times... so naturally I grabbed it and said "I need this one too please!" With my biggest 'pretty please' smile. After making sure I was serious, Hubby purchased it for me too.

THANKS TO MY HUBBY (my real life Peter Pan), THE ENDING TO MY LONG DAY WILL BE TWO CLASSIC MOVIES AND ONE HAPPY KATIE!

PS: Wanna win a FREE Custom Twitter background or Etsy Banner from me?! Go enter now @ http://www.aprilshowersblogdesign.com/

2 bubble blowin' comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!