Today I feel good because I have a fresh cut-up pineapple waiting for me in the fridge... and ham and eggs - my new favorite. Today I feel good because Wed. night I bought myself Sims 3. I saved $10 (and shipping) by purchasing the instant download. Then I played it all day yesterday ignoring my forgetful trip to the grocery store the day before (and some of my work - opps, don't tell). Today I feel good because Hubby loves me - when he came home from work we went shopping together :)
And lastly I feel good today because of music! I LOVE the stuff.
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is "When She Smiles" by Matchbox 20.
2. My first ever concert was non-existence. Yep, I've never been to a real concert.
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Brand New, Braid, Jack Johnson, Iron & Wine, Five for Fighting, Augustana, Bright Eyes, Motion City Soundtrack, Taking Back Sunday, The Lucksmiths, Last Days of April, The Starting Line, Jack's Mannequin, The Weepies, The Academy Is, Rosie Thomas, Yellowcard, Travis... it would be a very long festival.
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is "Wandering Star" or "All Mine" by Portishead. "Love Songs on The Radio" by Mojave 3. "Be My Angel" by Massy Star. "In The Areoplane Over The Sea" by Matt Pond PA. "Yellow" by Coldplay. "A Love Song" by Syd.
5. The best concert I've ever been to was n/a.
6. A memorable music moment for me was in Idaho when I would go driving in circles playing "Letter to You" By Finch as loud as I could while screaming it at the top of my lungs. When my brother and I where in his car listening to "The Quite Things That No One Ever Knows" by Brand New. When my other brother, sister and mother where all in Utah, playing cards and singing along to Jack Johnson songs. When my Husband would send me songs to download that made me fall in love with him. I could go on forever because practically all of my memories involve music.
7. The song on my ipod that's getting the most plays these days is "Superman" by Five For Fighting. "Jesus Christ" by Brand New. "I Never Said That I Was Brave" by mewithoutyou. "Sweet and Low" by Augustana.