• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Affirmative

Friday, December 4, 2009

He did it. He got the job. Now we get to put away the empty packing boxes and put up the Christmas stuff (and I have to think of a nice way to break it to my family). Thanks for all your prayers and crossed fingers everyone!!

9 bubble blowin' comments:

Mrs. M said...

HOORAY!!!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

congrats-ish ;)

Amy said...

What a relief for you! I am so glad he got it and you wont have to worry anymore. Wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Stopping over from SITS this morning! That is great news! Way to go!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

CONGRATS! That is super exciting! I know you were torn about where you should be living, but this sounds like a definite sign that you're already "home"!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

mommakin said...

YAY!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

This is such great news...so happy for you!

Beth P. said...

Congrats to him! Wonderful news, enjoy your home for the holidays!

Xazmin said...

I'm glad for the relief of you hubs getting the job! So sorry that you won't be coming to Utah though! It would be great to have you here!

Don't worry about an occasional blog vent, or personal relapse in faith and spirituality...we ALL go through it. I've been there myself as of lately. Just takes some time to refocus, and then all is well again!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!