• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Should I Grape

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Came across this pen on Etsy. You all know how much I love grape soda so I'll let you imagine my response. It went something like this "WHAT?! That's sooooo cool!!!"


The creator of this refreshing item exclaims that it was inspired by the Disney movie UP. I've never seen the movie. Have you - is it a good one? I do like the trailer, looks very cute! Should I go see it or wait till it comes out and rent it?

21 bubble blowin' comments:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

You should grape! Love old school inspirations like this pin, it's totally rad and you should definitely get one. Or two. You can give me the second one...hint...hint... ;)

BlogBaby

Crazee Juls said...

It's cute...you should definitely own it considering your love of grape soda! :) I haven't seen UP, so I'm not sure how the pin relates to the movie..:)

Mrs. M said...

Up is VERY cute!! You should watch it when you can!!

Mrs Anne said...

very cute!
I wanna see UP also, but I'm gonna wait til it comes out.

Ali said...

That is too cute.

And I haven't seen Up either, but everyone says it's incredible! I should get on that.

Lisa Anne said...

I have not seen it. I heard it was really good. i do love the pin. Did you buy it?

Unknown said...

Love the pin and grape soda!

Anonymous said...

That is cute!

The Rambler said...

It's a cute movie and the pin in it makes me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

FYI - something BIG is happening at Sunshinemeg tomorrow!

House Queen said...

You were before me on SITS so I thought I would drop by...... very cute Etsy find!!!

housequeen.blogspot.com

ItsKelly said...

Haven't seen the movie, but I've heard it's very good. I love Etsy! I think I find something I can't live without every day on that site.

Suzi said...

UP is a very cute movie. My boys LOVED it! I took them to see it in the theater and it was awesome. They can't wait til it comes out on DVD.

Love the pin. So retro and vintage.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I heard about that movie for the first time today.I'm going to have to take my son to see it. I heard it's really good.

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Yes, it's from UP and it is such a good movie. Wonderfully written. You'll need Kleenex for the first 25 minutes.

MadeInCanarias said...

I love "Up". It's so beautiful and yes, as Transparent Mama said, you need Kleenex, even my boyfriend cried :D

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh yeah I remember that pin now. So cute and the movie too:)

Kimmy said...

Yep, saw the movie and the pin is super cute! So is the movie!

Jennifer said...

OOOh I want to see it! I love Up! yes, that's what the pin reminds me of! haha!

I always have the same debates about movies too! I'm trying not to see so many in the theater this year. Disney is a given, but the others are extra. New Moon and Transformers 2 were my only extras this year! haha

Momma Chae said...

You have to see it in theater! It was adorable... and you'll like the pin even more after seeing wha it means in the movie.

Unknown said...

The pin is really cute!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!