• HomeAbout MeHire Me

15 things to write home about

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have so so many things to write about. I hate when people say they have been "busy" but I have been so there you go. Here is a list of all the good things I can remember.



*I cooked beef strips with tomatoes carrots mushrooms and onions. Hubby said, "This is the best dinner ever!" I thought so too.

*Mommy called when I was getting ready to go to the bank. Bank now closed, don't have to go.

*My brother-in-law's dog bit a big hole in my favorite purse!! (okay this one is sarcastic, I couldn't help it)

*I reached the $500 mark in my paypal account!

*Hubby said, "You are so beautiful" last night. Totally out of the blue, for no reason at all.

*I got and watched (four times now) the very first four episodes of Gilmore Girls. LOVE that show!

*It's been chilly! We have even turned on the heater a few times!

*Hubby took me to Sonic. Love their grape slushies.

*Went to IKEA and realized I didn't want anything after all.

*Went to the mall and read a book in the food court for an hour. Strangely relaxing.

*Hubby went to his last dentist appointment (until his next one of course)

*Got the good parking spot

*Went to the park

*Had some good {light bulb} moments

*Finally made this post! :)

0 bubble blowin' comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!