• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Clean is cool

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hubby scrubbed the toilet all by himself today without being asked! I consider that a miracle. Or maybe it was a sign for me to stop being lazy and clean our messy home. Either way it was the sweetness and the push I needed to get things done. I cleaned out the fridge, the microwave, did the dishes, did two loads of laundry, vacuumed swept and mopped every floor. I even made dinner. Go me and thank you hubby!

Now that everything is clean I feel so much better. Like a weight is lifted. Like the sun came out. Something. I like it. So for anyone who is feeling like they need a lift. Go clean your house for a few hours. It will make you feel accomplished and it will take stress away cause you will no longer have to trip over that mess!

0 bubble blowin' comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!