• HomeAbout MeHire Me

This and that and an orchid

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Been distant. Been busy, mostly been distracted with my own thoughts. Not sure why.

Got a call from Grandma today!! She just wanted to see how I was doing. I love her! It was so good to hear from her. I miss her terribly.

The orchid Hubby got me for our anniversary is still going strong!! Last year it died and I was sad. Maybe this year it will live longer :)

When I zone out I keep seeing pink unicorns. I think it's because I watched Despicable Me twice last week. One of the BEST movies ever!!!!

2 bubble blowin' comments:

Mrs. M said...

I haven't watched Despicable Me yet....I think we own it too. I'll have to check it out. Eventually. Was watching Megamind with Hannah the other day and I slept through most of it! :)

ailinh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!