• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Over the moon happy for EasyCanvasPrints!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I was recently contacted with a sweet opportunity. Megan at EasyCanvasPrints offered me a free Canvas Print in exchange for a sponsorship on my sidebar and this post.  I was stocked!!! Right away I had a brilliant idea - make one for our office - so that's what I did.


I don't have a picture of it, since my camera charger is lost, but here is the image I uploaded to EasyCanvasPrints.com (cute website btw):




And it turned out looking 99.9999% exactly like the image. Honestly, I thought it might turn out a bit blurry since they blew it up so large, but no it was crystal clear.


I LOVE IT!!! I can't express how easy the process was and how thrilled I am with the outcome. It arrived at my door early and it was packaged perfectly. Everyone in our office can't stop looking at it and my husband was very impressed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you EasyCanvasPrints - you guys rock!!!

Seriously people, if you want a canvas print - hang it over the mantel, or your bed, or do one for the office like I did - please please check out EasyCanvasPrints. You won't be disappointed!



3 bubble blowin' comments:

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

I just blew up a picture of my kids walking on the beach -- 3' x 5'. It is huge but looks so great in the pool house! Love it!

ailinh said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. I was thinking about getting a blown up family photo on canvas. This is great.

Mrs. M said...

Very cool! I love canvas prints, I definitely will get more in the future and I will check out your sponsor when I do! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!