• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Remembering 9/11

Saturday, September 11, 2010

4 bubble blowin' comments:

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

My son was 2 weeks old. I was up very early for a feeding. I watched the entire turn of events as it was happening. I thought I was dreaming, sleep deprived and my mind was playing games. I cried myself to sleep with baby in my arms and when I woke up, I realized it had actually happened. My husband was out of town and could not fly back for another week. It was awful. I remember, and I will never forget. May God bless those who's lives were taken or forever changed on that day.

Mrs. M said...

What a stunning picture. I may get old and senile someday but I don't think I will ever forget that day....

Lisa Dawn Sheridan, The Flower Child said...

THIS BUD COMMERCIAL WAS ONLY SHOWN RIGHT AFTER 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3eQmzw6n3k

I remember going to Busch Gardens here in California as a young girl and looking up in awe at these amazing creatures - the Clydesdale horses. I had the pleasure of visiting two that were corralled down the street while I lived in Cedar Hills, Utah. I would feed them the nearby growing grasses. What a beautiful video and tribute to our past and future country. I LOVE AMERICA!

Seth M. Ward said...

Thank you for remembering. May we never forget.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!