1.Something you are OCD about?Dirty dishes in the sink. I CAN'T stand them!! The sink must be clean at all times. I've gotten a little better about this as I get busier and lazier but it's still a big OCD of mine.
2. Your favorite quote?The one Hubby included in his proposal. "God does watch over us and does notice us, but it is usually through someone else that he meets our needs" - Spencer W. Kimball
3. What is the farthest you have been from home?Here in FL.
4. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?I absolutely LOVE real trees but my brain can't compute the extra expense.
5. First blog you ever read?I honestly don't know. How lame am I?!
Fill in the Blank Friday from the little things we do...
1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is...Flew over here to met Hubby. We met on Myspace, so flying here to see him in person was pretty adventurous - he could have been a crazy phyco killer you know ;)
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be...Humm... I don't like shoes much, but I'll says a pair of red flip-flops.
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is...email, blog and facebook.
4. I feel happiest when...I'm in Hubby's arms. I'm with my family. I'm under the stars. I'm at church.
5. A little dream I have for my life is...To endure to the end.
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is...I need it all man.
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick...Music. Books are good too, but I can't live without my tunes.
THAT'S it!!! Play along if you' like and be on the lookout for the "NEWS" on Monday. I'll give you a hint - it involves a grand opening and giveaway!!