• HomeAbout MeHire Me

sick and sad

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My husband is sick. He's been sick before but hasn't thrown up in years. I've never witnessed it - until now. I'm not a fan, I'm not a fan at all. It makes me sad to sit here and not know how to do anything to stop it.

4 bubble blowin' comments:

Alyssa said...

anti vomit medicine?

Hope he feels better! x

Mrs. M said...

So sorry he is sick. I just try to let him rest as much as possible and keep the kids busy!! :( Hope he feels better soon!

Unknown said...

My mother used to boil water, then cool it in the frige. Then she would have us sip a little at a time. I still do this, and it works for me. Good luck.

Danae Hudson said...

I'm sorry he's sick! I felt the same way with my husband. Hopefully it'll end soon.

Stopping by from SITS

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!