• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Lynda Darling

Friday, January 8, 2010

Someone woke me up with a call. I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer (I hate talking on the phone). They left a message that started out like this "Hi Lynda darling! This is blah blah..."

They had a Spanish accent but also a southern draw. It was cute. Too bad my name isn't Lynda.

In other news my internet connection is still being stupid. While most of you lovely ladies are off having the most productive week of your lives I've yet to make my resolutions list.

I'm waiting on a few clients, a few are waiting on me. Then there are the wonderful dears on my waiting list - I'll get to you soon I promise.

Of course Hubby totally TRASHED the house while I was gone so I've been trying to deal with that all week. The kitchen was of course cleaned as soon as I got home. As for everything else, well.

I finally got the bathroom all picked up and scrubbed. I even put some plastic draws under the cupboard so we could have a place to store stuff. It only took my about 6 hours. I cleared the mail off the table and sorted it. I unpacked my suitcase - even though most of it's contents are still on the living room floor.

Oh and I'm working on redesigning my websites. Yep - that's taking so so much longer than I thought it would. I was also going to redo this blog design. What do you think? Does it need a fresh coat of paint? I had something done and ready but I'm not liking it too much anymore.

If only I could stop time and catch up. Off to the bank. Since my brilliant lazy butt was too afraid to take my husband his ss card while he was at work (dig for this story guys, it's a good one)I now get to be the one who hand deposits his paychecks. Yippie! But at least he's got paychecks now. That is something to be very grateful for.

And now I'm blabbering and this post is as long as the Nile. Till next time - Lydia darling...

6 bubble blowin' comments:

Unknown said...

I think you would make a great Lydia!

Amy said...

I read your whole post with a slight southern drawl... sometimes southern drawls make everything so much better, don't you think?

MaricrisG said...

I have yet to meet someone with a spanish and southern drawl. That's interesting.

Lindsay said...

Hello Katie Lane Darling! Haha, that was just too cute... think I'm going to add "darling" on to the end of everyone's name for the next week or so.

You're blog is adorable! I'll definitely add this to my list of blogs I frequent. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

Lindsay
{designer wife}

Writing Without Periods! said...

Wow, you did a lot this week. I agree with Lindsay, I love the darling added to the end of everyone's name. Stopping by from Sits.
Mary

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

new blog designs are always so exciting! I'd love a new professional one but that will have to wait until i can justify the expense. haha

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!