• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Hey There Good Lookin'

Friday, January 29, 2010

I got a makeover. The lovely Katie Lane of Lemon Cherry Blogs did a number on my blog. Do you like it, I do! I recommend her to everyone and their dogs and their cats and their... well everyone, cause Katie is G-R-E-A-T!!

Lol! I crack myself up.


But really do you like it?


I'm pretty much in LOVE :) Grab a new button and scatter the sunshine please!!!

5 bubble blowin' comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...the pink is really cheeful...and bubblicious!

Stopping by from SITS!

Unknown said...

Nice look.

Nicole said...

I love it!! =D Change is good

Rieshy said...

I never saw the old design so I can't compare but I really like the tabs. I also like the design- very clean.

Plus I really really like the fact that your blog loads quickly. I have an older computer and so many blogs are just "hogs".

I'm glad I stopped by from Feel Good Friday.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! And I love your button too!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!