Friend Makin' Monday

Monday, January 25, 2010


The Simple Woman's Daybook - click above to play!!




Outside my window... Is a parking lot, another apartment building and some palm trees

I am thinking.... Today is going to be perfect!

I am thankful...For everything - hubby, family, religion, job...

I am praying... That I can get pregnant soon. I want a baby so badly

I am reading... Soul Searching by Shannon Guymon (a cute teenager-ish book I got on sale...hehe)

I am creating... I'm working on some really cool stuff right now. You'll just have to wait and see.

From the kitchen... Canned soup for Breakfast

Around the house... Too messy - getting majorly cleaned today

One of my favorite things... Grape soda

A few plans for the rest of the week... Work, clean, work

16 bubble blowin' comments:

Mighty M said...

I love grape soda!! I hope you can get all your "chores" done this week. :)

Crazee Juls said...

Fun, fun! :)

Eva Gallant said...

Stewart's lime soda is mhy favorite. When you finish cleaning your house, could you come work on mine? lol

sandy said...

I have lots of cleaning to do today too, but I am lacking motivation!

Have a great day!

Christina said...

LOl do you have odd eating habits too? If I am alone I will eat my meals backwards usually having dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. Happy FMM

~Kristen~ said...

Happy Friend Makin Monday! Visiting from Amber's blog. This was my first time taking part in this! :-)

shortmama said...

Chores are just never ending!! Happy FMM!

Rhonda said...

Hi Katie, it's nice to meet you! I'll be joining you today on the cleaning! Have a happy Monday!

RayeLee said...

Good luck on the baby! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

The cleaning never ends, sadly to say. I'm almost ready to give up on it.

Sara said...

Happy FMM!
Good luck and I hope you get pregnant soon!
I find if you dont think about it, it happens. after three years of trying, we finally were blesed with our son and I didnt even know I was pregnant right away. I thought it was the bad case of the flu:)

Beth P. said...

I hope you did in fact have a perfect day! Happy FMM!

Namine said...

I haven't had grape soda in ages!! happy FMM!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Grape soda sounds great, canned soup for breakfast not so much! :)

Paige said...

Love it when I have a perfect day! Good luck on the baby. I will send thoughts and prayers your way.

J.J. said...

ooooh grape soda!!!!! Love it! Hope your day was perfect!

Debbie said...

I will keep my hopes up for you on the baby front as well! I remember that longing.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!