• HomeAbout MeHire Me

A GREAT Train

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Watched tv while Hubby slept last night. His breathing got heavy and fast like it sometimes does when he has bad dreams. So I woke him up.

  • "Where you having a bad dream?" I asked.
  • He grunted.
  • "What was it about?"
  • "A train." He answered
  • "A train? What kind of train?"
  • "A great train." He said in his duh voice, turned over and feel back asleep.

It was oh so funny to me. I just love him so!

5 bubble blowin' comments:

Mrs. M said...

Very cute! Did he remember that conversation in the morning?? Or the dream?? :)

Unknown said...

My husband can have a complete converstion with me and still be sleeping on some level. He'll have no recollection of it in the morning!

Lifeofkaylen said...

Ha - a GREAT train.
I used to live with a man who talked in his sleep sometimes - I used to try to set him up to tell me interesting things. Very rarely worked, but was fun trying.

mommakin said...

Tooo cute!

lemonologie said...

LOL - thanks for the laugh!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!