• HomeAbout MeHire Me

I smell

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yes it's true. I smell, or rather my freezer smells. It has never smelled. One day out of the blue I opened it and noticed a slight stinky odor. It keep increasing in stank as the days wore on. Now it smells bad. Too bad. I took every singe thing out of there, smelling it on it's way to the counter.

I scrubbed every surface of that freezer. Then I checked the expiration dates and smelled the food again before putting it back in. I threw out a few old bags of tortillas but that was it. Nothing smelt and nothing else was old or expired. I'm a pretty organized person and I keep my freezer nice.

It's really bugging me. Out of desperation I put a box of backing soda in there. It helps the fridge so maybe it would work in the freezer. It didn't. I am out of ideas. I can't throw everything away, we couldn't eat. I don't know what to do.

5 bubble blowin' comments:

Shangrila said...

Oh no! Maybe something behind the fridge/freezer? If you have kids or pets that could happen, right? (I know it's a def possibility in my house-lol!) Just stopping by from SITS-have a great day! :)

Crazee Juls said...

...hmmm, no clue here either..??? GOod luck..sorry I'm like zero help!

Young Momma said...

I had my freezer do that once, although I can't remember why! I hope you figure out what it is and fix it asap!

The Blonde Duck said...

Check for potatoes in strange places. We had a weird smell once and someone had moved a bag of potatoes and they rotted.

Sturgmom said...

Is it a deep freeze or one that's attached to your fridge? Sometimes fridge smells leak over to the freezer, so check there, too.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!