• HomeAbout MeHire Me

Sick day bliss

Friday, January 2, 2009

I wasn't feeling too good today. All I wanted to do was sleep and watch tv. To my luck Disney was having a Wizards of Waverly Place marathon! It's a silly pre-teen/teen show but I like it. It makes me laugh and helps me remember to not take myself so seriously. It has that nostalgic feeling to it that is oh so comforting.

To add to my joy, when Hubby got home he noticed right way that I wasn't feeling well. He even offered to go pick up dinner. He HATES going out after he is home from work, but he gladly did it for me that day. I am so blessed to have him. This experience, though a little icky, makes me realize that life is simple and wonderful!

0 bubble blowin' comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!