• HomeAbout MeHire Me

The glass is half full

Sunday, January 25, 2009

At the grocery store Hubby pointed to some soda and said, "get me some cherry Pepsi." I reached for the bottle and put it in the cart. At home, as the beverage came flying out of his mouth he insisted that it was diet. After a small argument I opened the fridge, lo and behold it was diet. Oops, my bad.

I felt awful. I love diet soda but I didn't get it on purpose I promise. I just grabbed without reading. He should have made his pointing more clear. After apologising 100 times, I had me a sip and fell in love. All the "not really sugar" sweet delight filled my mouth with a party and all my guilt when strait out the window.

0 bubble blowin' comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!