• HomeAbout MeHire Me

1, 2, 3, 4

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1. I found a new song I like

2. It's from Plain White Tee's

3. I added it to my music player

4. Go have a listen, just press play

6 bubble blowin' comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for stopping by from SITS today. Cute blog.

Small House said...

Stopping by from SITS! CUTE - CUTE BLOG.

ParentingPink said...

Thanks for stopping by my SITS featured blog today! Love your blog design - so cute!

The Blonde Duck said...

Saying hi from SITS!

Michelle said...

Oh I love the Plain White Ts! I've got whole albums of theirs on my iPod :) Good choice!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day. This has been so much fun, and I hope you come back soon to visit!

Michelle said...

Also -- I saw your note on following. I had a few people tell me that they didn't know how to follow without the gadget. I added the gadget this afternoon :) I hope to see you again soon!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments; they are like sunshine to my soul!